bestpayrollservices Contributor Program
Interested in contributing to a growing resource for payroll and human resource professionals?
Fill out the form below with your idea on an article. We are looking for data-driven insights into the industry that will benefit professionals and brands looking to improve their approach.
Please review the contributor requirements before filling out the form provided below.
- Content must be unique. Duplicate content is strictly prohibited.
- Content must be exclusive. It should not be published already and will not be published at another source.
- Content should make use of helpful images.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1500 words.
- Articles will be submitted through our backend.
- Author's name, company name, address, email, and a brief biography must be provided.
- Informative and helpful links are allowed. Spammy and self promotional links are not allowed.
- Very high standards are used before articles are approved for publishing.
- Enterprise 401K Services:Financial Experience, Ease of Access, Consultancy, Communication, Service Offering
- Payroll Services:Methods of Payment, Tax Compliance, Automation, Volume, Support
- Payroll Software:Features, Reporting, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Automation
- Online Payroll:Methods of Payment, Tax Compliance, Automation, Volume, Support
- Mobile Payroll Services:Methods of Payment, Tax Compliance, Automation, Volume, Support
- Payroll Reseller Program:Methods of Payment, Tax Compliance, Automation, Volume, Communication
- PayCard Services:Implementation, Ease of Use, Reporting, Customer Service, Flexibility
- Tax Management:Communication, Reporting, Knowledge, Variance, Timeliness
- Workforce Management:Payroll Management, Timekeeping, Resource Management, Scheduling, Reporting
- Worker Compensation Services:Claim Analysis, Efficiency, Cost Minimization, Case Resolution, Support
- Employee Benefits:Consultation, Management, Support, Reporting, Cost Minimization
- Expense Management:Consultation, Cost Minimization, Reporting, Support, Automation
- Pre-Employment Screening:Background Check, Research, Reporting, Accuracy, Customer Service
- HR Management Software:Ease of Use, Features, Automation, Reporting, Customer Support
- Recruiting Services:Resources, Background Screening, Filtering Systems, Specialization, Reach
- HR Consulting Services:Employee Relations, Documentation Methods, Service Offering, Consultancy, Record Keeping
- 401K Services:Financial Experience, Consultancy, Ease of Access, Communication, Service Offerings
- Timekeeping Software:Ease of Use, Tracking, Reporting, Organization, Customer Support
- Enterprise Payroll Services:Methods of Payment, Tax Compliance, Automation, Volume, Support
- Enterprise Payroll Software:Features, Reporting, Ease of Use, Customer Support, Automation
- Enterprise Workforce Management:Payroll Management, Timekeeping, Resource Management, Scheduling, Reporting
- Enterprise Employee Benefits:Consultation, Management, Support, Reporting, Cost Minimization
- Enterprise Tax Management:Communication, Reporting, Knowledge, Variance, Timeliness
- Enterprise Timekeeping Software:Ease of Use, Tracking, Reporting, Organization, Customer Support
- Enterprise Pre-Employment Screening:Background Check, Research, Reporting, Accuracy, Customer Service
- Contributor grants Publisher exclusive permission to include his/her editorials (the "Article") on bestpayrollservices, or any sites within the Publisher's network, as well as any future publications associated with the Publisher. Contributor agrees by submitting an Article(s) to Publisher that the work is unique in nature and written by the Contributor. Contributor agrees that the article is not owned by any third party, the article is accurate, and the article has not been obtained through unlawful means. Contributor agrees that the Article has not been previously published in any manner or medium with the exception of the Contributor's personal website or blog, or in the public domain, specifically but not limited to, print or electronic means, and that publication of the article will not violate any copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party. Contributor further warrants that no material infringes or violates any personal property rights or contains defamation, invades anyone's privacy, is not of libelous nature, and does not contain libel.
- Contributor Agrees to grant the Publisher ownership to all future rights of Article(s) including non-exclusive right and license to (1) access, use, reproduce, distribute, translate, publicly display, and digitally display the Article(s) on its website bestpayrollservices; (2) to sublicense the Article(s) for republication, redistribution, translation and display on the Internet; (3) to edit, modify, expand, the Article(s), including removing content as bestpayrollservices deems necessary or appropriate to protect against potential liability. Contributor agrees that articles submitted to Publisher do not have to be published nor does a reason have to be provided for the rejection of the submission.
- In no event shall Publisher be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including loss of profits, revenue, data, or use, incurred by Contributor or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, even if Publisher or any other person has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Publisher reserves the absolute right to cancel or terminate the Agreement at any time.
- The Contributor hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submits, for itself and its property, to the exclusive jurisdiction of any Indiana state court, sitting in Marshall County, and any appellate court from any thereof, in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or for recognition or enforcement of any judgement, and each of the Parties hereto hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that all claims in respect of any such action or proceeding may be heard and determined in such Indiana State Court.